selamat datang ke penerbangan kehidupan sayaa .tiket free jaa pun.nak duduk mana-2 pun boleh. tapi yang rasa diri tuh mcm muka Shaheizy Sam .. duduk sebelah saya pun boleehhh .. hahaha

Tuesday 6 December 2011

THIS IS HOW THE STORY BEGIN♥

Assalamualaikum * tak jawab dosa..kalau jawab .. sayang kamuu * hahah ..kdiaamm..today ..i'm gonna tell em about L♥VE story .. hope you enjoy yeaahh .even my post agak membosankan .. but hey.. this my blog.. i can do anything i want XP who gonna care about this suck blog ..HAHA.. back to topic .. 

THIS IS HOW THE STORY BEGINS :

you and i are black and white ..you hot and i'm cold ..
we were couple mystery ..
from our heads. down to our toe, there's nothing matches..
even though there are girls who will better than me ..
but..
you still by my side ..
it's always you who care about me..
you said no one else.. NO ONE ELSE!
but ..
how many time did we meet and break up ?
will you looking someone better than me ?
please stop acting like you're mine >,<
please stop being difficult !


i think i'll going crazy .. NO ! i think i fed up ! i already tired and bored with this !
i'll not falling with you again ! cause i can't stand it ..
we start losing the spark between us .. like a drained cola that's lost it's fizz..
i'm not hanging myself over  such a love ..
i look for you ..
i don't know why we end like this -.-
but.. today.. i will forget about what means by LOVE as you taught me 
pitiful alone once again me >,<
i miss the moment when i first met you ..
but .. it's come to pain when i know its ending like this..
so , i'll try avoid to think about you ..
cause your love wasn't for me ..
the sad meaning behind the word '' GOODBYE '' .. become covered by dark shadow ..
my memories still full of a guy who i should forget ,,
but there is no turn back .. even if more time passes by ..
the ending will causes TEAR  T.T
as time passed ,
memories with you still remains ..
but .. i'm not alone.. now.. i'm living with our memories and i have to see you happy with other girl ..




and now .. i'll trying to be like you do .. forget about you .. hating me.. and be with someone else..
now .. i'm try to live without our memory together ..
yeaaah.. seems like easy rite ? but .. the fact .. its so hard for me >,< it's feel like killing me inside ..
pretend i'm happy without you ... its hurt me more !

but now..  i need to find someone better than you !
thanks for the memories  

No comments:

Post a Comment