selamat datang ke penerbangan kehidupan sayaa .tiket free jaa pun.nak duduk mana-2 pun boleh. tapi yang rasa diri tuh mcm muka Shaheizy Sam .. duduk sebelah saya pun boleehhh .. hahaha

Saturday 3 December 2011

B.E.S.T.I.E.S ♥

well , hello you guyss ..  today i'm gonna tell you all about my friendzy and my lovely B.E.S.T.I.E.S
hmpph .. well , as you know i have too many friend and one of them who named by Dayang ♥ will going off to kk because her father  works at there . so, she need to goo .. what the frog ? well , yeahh .. i gonna really miss her ♥ ..  we're getting closer since form 2 .. she is a kind , clever , comel * as teddy bear * , and i really-2 feel comfortable with her .. well , i always share my problem , secret , and who i liked .. HAHA .. well , she always share what she faced in her life with me .. fyi , she always got bullied by her bestfriend named by Lenny .. she always be patient and she will gonna smile with that * how kind is she rite ? * she will not gonna mad with Lenny .. well , the point i write this post is to say to Dayang that i will never regret to be one of your friend .. i'll gonna miss you .. take care dear .. don't forget me kay ? muahhh sikitt : * haha

and noww ... i'm gonna tell you about my crazier besties * crazy like me * well .. they too much kind for me XD and they're soo funny than i thought .. HAHAH XD  they're really understand me ♥ its make me more love them.. well .. i have two besties .. i mean not ordinary besties .. they're EXTRA-ORDINARY besties for me .. and they are f*cking FABULOUS to me XD seriously .. we always share our problems , secret and more .. i always share with them .. confirm they will kept my secret safely ! * means they will not gonna tell anybody about my secret same goes to me XD i'll not going tell anybody about their secret * we're trust each other ..  i like share with them about '' who i liked !* ... OMG ! hahaha .. but once .. i don't like when who i like .. they like too .. urrrghhh .. like urghhh * can you understand me ? * its terrible ...  well .. i gonna introduce to you who i'm talking about ... well .. for those who already knoww .. please sshhhhh... dont tell anybody.. let me shout their nameee ... ! well ... here are they sharina / mama and fieyzazah ! i really love themm ! two of them are really-2 nice to me .. well , fyi , i always fighting with that girl named by fieyzazah ! * not always .. rarely lahhh *  yeaahh .. there's many reason why we fight each other .. one of the reason is about twitter ! * i'm not going tell you why * well , as long as fight with her .. as that longg .. i'm gonna miss her .. and i will ask her for forgiveness ... but.. its too late to apologize * menanyi kejap * hahah .. kdiaam .she really-2 nice actually * i guess* -.-' haha .. and .. she always make annoying sound .. like Mr.Bean sound -,-  *at tuition*  .. annoying faced and etc..etc.. but whatever she do .. i always love her * i'm not lesbian for sure * ...as my lovely friendzy .. and she has cute face ..seriously .. goes to Sharina ? yeahh .. she was kind , lovely , and good in BM ..  especially in writing .. she always laugh at my writing BM's paper -,-'' yeahh .. i know .. i'm not that good at BM .. you win Sharina XD haha XD ...
auw yeahh .. i'm going tell you about my crazy friend named by yun ! she was crazy ! * same with me * i mean not crazy yang org gila tuh .. i mean ... its too hard for me to explain .. whatever she is .. i love to be her friend .. she was kind , clever , pretty , and ... sweet XD auww auwww auww .. ada sesiapa yang tertarik dengan dia ..bagitahu saya .. hahaha .. kidding ... well.. last week .. last wednesday .. i go to cinema with her .. she exactly freaking HOT .. hahaha XD well . i have good day with her XD muaah sikit : * hahah XD

well .. saya tahu english saya broken habis kan ? ea .. saya tahu.. tapi asal kamu paham sudah...
ouh yeahhh... you wanna see their face .. letss goooo XD





                                   with beautiful ANGEL  Dayang XD * gonna miss you dayang * muaaahh sikkit : *



                                   with my f*cking FABULOUS Besties  SHARiNA * muaah sikit * :*



                                  my f*cking GORGEOUS  Besties FIEYZAZAH * muahhh sikit * :*



                                    My f*cking FAMOUS friendzy YUN * muaaahhh sikitt * :*




No comments:

Post a Comment